Diabetic Life Foods (PTY) LTD
E- Commerce & Privacy
- Our website www.diabeticlifefoods.co.za sells diabetic nutrition products on-line. Using any product and service bought and accepted from this website is at the purchaser’s risk.
- The user indemnifies and holds the provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as an effect of using the products sold on our website.
- The provider will not be held accountable for the condition of goods arriving at the user’s chosen delivery address.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice, due to changing exchange rates and suppliers putting their prices up. Prices presented include 15% VAT.
Agreement of Sale
- The agreement of sale between Diabetic Life Foods and the client is only effective once payment has been received.
- Up until this point all goods continues to be the property of Diabetic Life Foods.
Placing of Orders
- Placing of orders will only be done via email. Please refer to our website for further information.
- Please note that all payments are to be done via EFT, the funds received by Diabetic Life foods before the order will be dispatched.
- The transaction exchange is South African Rands.
Deliveries (working days only)
- Please be advised that we do not offer same day delivery service.
- Our courier service asks for 2 – 3 working days in a 50km radius. 4 – 5 working days for Western Cape deliveries.
- As soon as the funds have cleared, we will receive your order, pack it and sent it with our couriers.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Diabetic Life Foods providing you with the couriers contact details.
- Our clients are required to provide an address where someone is available during working hours to receive the products / order.
C.O.D. (cash on delivery) Policy
- If clients opt for the C.O.D. delivery service, these deliveries will be free for those clients ordering products to the value of a R1000 or more.
- These deliveries will only take place on Saturdays and Sundays (only) between 9am to 12 pm, between a 0 to 50 km radius.
- Clients must email to request this service 3 days in advance.
Goods return Policy
- The client will need to inform Diabetic Life Foods within 2 days of noticing any defect of the product. After the 2 days the products cannot be returned.
- Diabetic Life Foods will not accept any cancellation of orders once the clients’ payments have been received.
- There will be no return of any expired products for any reason what’s so ever.
- It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure that the products are used before the expiry date.
- It is the duty of Diabetic Life Foods to insure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date as possible.
- On the other hand, due to any possibility of human and technical error, Diabetic Life Foods accepts no responsibility for the accurateness or completeness of the information delivered on our website.
- Nor do we accept any responsibility for any reactions that our products may cause.
- Although Diabetic Life Foods have taken reasonable measure to guarantee that our products promoted on our website are of the uppermost quality and safety.
- All clients must be advised that the recommendations on this site are not the advice of a medical practitioner.
- Diabetic Life Foods therefore advice that our clients consult a medical practitioner if there are any doubts as to use our products.
- Diabetic Life Foods may possibly, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Our website is run by Diabetic life Foods (Pty) Ltd, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
- In order to protect your personal information, Diabetic Life Foods take precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed altered or destroyed.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US